Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Table of cut-offs for ROC following logit

From   "Ploutz-Snyder, Robert (JSC-SK)[USRA]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Table of cut-offs for ROC following logit
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:15:30 -0500

Yup. Without it, no table. With it gives sens and spec and LR+ and
LR-  per cut-points.