st: RE: Table of cut-offs for ROC following logit

Subject   st: RE: Table of cut-offs for ROC following logit
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:37:35 +0200

<>

" What am I missing??"

Roger`s

*******
ssc d senspec
*******
?

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ploutz-Snyder, Robert (JSC-SK)[USRA]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. März 2010 18:29
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Table of cut-offs for ROC following logit

I wish to obtain a table of cut-offs and associated sensitivity, specificity (and ppv, npv, fp, fn if possible) following a logit analysis.  I can use lsens to graph the relationship between sensitivity and specificity, given probability cutoffs shown on the x axis, but what I really want is the data that was used to create that lsens graph.

Seems this should be an option to lsens or perhaps estat class, but I can't locate it.

What am I missing??

Thanks much,
Rob

Robert J. Ploutz-Snyder, PhD
Senior Research Scientist III (Biostatistician), University Space Research
Research Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University
Human  Adaptation & Countermeasures Division
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center /SK
2101 NASA Parkway
Houston, TX 77058
281-483-6296 (office)
281-483-2888 (fax)
Notice: This document, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential, protected by other applicable privileges, or constitutes non-public information. It is intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this information, please take appropriate steps to destroy this document in its entirety and notify the sender of its destruction. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this information by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail