Re: st: Reconcile Log Transformed with Untransformed Results

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reconcile Log Transformed with Untransformed Results
Date   Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:32:17 +0100

Thanks Tony. Actually, I take the log of 1+y. Yes, i tried glm with a
log link and that helps as well. The issue is that i found it
difficult to interpret the results in economic terms. All the details
are in the previous emails.
Erasmo