Re: st: IPF troubles

From   Andrew Criswell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IPF troubles
Date   Fri, 15 May 2009 22:19:28 +0700

Hello T

I copied and pasted your code but this is what I got...

. clear

. input str6 gender str8 party wgt

        gender      party        wgt
  1. male democrat 55
  2. male repub 65
  3. female democrat 50
  4. female repub 30
  5. end

. encode gender, gen(numgender)

. encode party, gen(numparty)

. ipf [fweight = wgt], fit(numgender + numparty)
Deleting all matrices......

Expansion of the various marginal models
marginal model 1 varlist :  numgender
marginal model 2 varlist :  numparty
invalid syntax
r(198);