RE: st: Is there a "statistics coach" in Stata (like the one forSPSS)?

From   kokootchke <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Is there a "statistics coach" in Stata (like the one forSPSS)?
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:01:33 -0400

Thank you, Dave. I will let him know!

Adrian

ps - of course there is no one nasty here! it would actually be very frustrating if there was, as it would be virtually impossible to kick their butt! :)