Re: st: Modeling animal growth - nonlinear mixed model

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Modeling animal growth - nonlinear mixed model
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:39:20 -0500

.

I don't think there are any nonlinear mixed models in Stata (there is a vce option for clusters in nl, but that's it). NLME in R is an option if you have lost access to SAS, but sticking with SAS for this problem seems best since you've done it before. Both xtmixed and gllamm are for linear models or latent linear models (no exponentiated coefficients). I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

-Dave