st: Is there a "statistics coach" in Stata (like the one for SPSS)?

From   kokootchke <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Is there a "statistics coach" in Stata (like the one for SPSS)?
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:08:40 -0400

Hey! A friend of mine asked me if there's something like the "statistics coach" in SPSS but for Stata, and I have no idea.

Basically, what this statistics coach does is that it asks a bunch of questions regarding the structure of your data, what kind of tests you'd like to perform on your data, etc. and then it suggests what types of analyses you can do in SPSS.

Is there something like this for Stata?

Thanks.
Adrian