Re: st: ZANDREWS

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ZANDREWS
Date   Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:00:31 -0300

Richard,

I think that you can do that. However, isn�t the default procedure.
When I am working with time series, I seek to know if something
happened that it caused the shift level. Example: I'm from Brazil and
1999 is important because of the depreciation of the exchange tax.
2002 is important too, because the elections for president, etc.

JL

Joao Ricardo Lima
Professor
UFPB-CCA-DCFS