Re: st: ZANDREWS

From   "Richard Harvey" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ZANDREWS
Date   Sun, 14 Sep 2008 23:12:21 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I am not sure Chow test is the way forward for
me... primarily because it assumes you know when the break occurs. In
the example on that page we know exactly at which point one group ends
and the other starts.  What one wants is to identify the breaks
without assuming that one knows the exact break points. However, could
one apply the chow test to all the time points between a range and see
which turns out to be significant?

thanks for your time
rich