st: how to run do files in two computers, one with Windows XP, anotherwith Vista

From   Adrian de la Garza <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: how to run do files in two computers, one with Windows XP, anotherwith Vista
Date   Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:15:17 -0400

Hello everyone!

Quick question regarding running do files in two separate computers. My old laptop and my desktop both have Windows XP and I've been running my do files with lines with the following contents:

cd "C:\documents and settings\adrian\my documents\research\"

and I've never had any problems. Now I have a new laptop with Windows Vista and the directory where My Documents are saved no longer comes after "documents and settings"...

what can I do in this case? Do I need to change all of my do files or is there an easier fix?

Thank you!!

Adrian

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow