Re: st: clinical trials

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clinical trials
Date   Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:32:41 -0500

I have had the same problem with lab computers.  I have been unable to
convince our IT people to create a common disk location that they can
assign to Stata user-written programs that has read and write
privileges.

In the short run I have had the students write all such software to a
flash drive and this has worked pretty well.  I have a slightly buggy
handout at http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/alan/Stata-Installing Useful
User-Written Programs-1.pdf that describes the details that you may
find useful.

Best,
Alan