Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-

From   "Nirina F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:18:56 -0400

Yes, I agree, It is biprobit with a restriciton of rho being zero so
it becomes like a univariate probit.
I now read your suggested link but still don't understand the following:
"If you want to force mfx to compute a marginal effect, despite
failing the above test, you can do so by using the force option. But
remember that mfx is operating under the assumption that it does not
matter which observation it predicts into, and since it has to predict
somewhere, it is predicting into observation 1 of the e(sample). "

Thanks,
Nirina