RE: st: SAS SAS7BDAT file into Stata9

From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: SAS SAS7BDAT file into Stata9
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:55:10 +0100

Hi,

See this link
http://www.cpc.unc.edu/services/computer/presentations/sas_to_stata/usesas.h
tml

thanks
rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: 19 October 2007 14:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: SAS SAS7BDAT file into Stata9

Sorry, I should have been more precise: I can't get StatTransfer7 to read
the .sas7bdat file.

StatTransfer7 will accept either (a) SAS files for unix (*.sas7*) or (b) SAS
transport files (*.TPT,
*.XPT).  Although the SAS file that I am trying to convert has a .SAS7*
extension, StatTransfer says
that it cannot read the file because it is compressed.

Steve