Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-

Subject   Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:19:48 -0400

Nirina--
It seems that, contrary to your first post, your problem arises not from
running -probit- followed by -mfx- but from running -biprobit-
followed by -mfx-.
Have you read
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/mfx_unsuit.html
yet?