Re: st: ugly fonts and odd crashes of Stata 9 for Linux underSimplyMepis 3_4_3

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ugly fonts and odd crashes of Stata 9 for Linux underSimplyMepis 3_4_3
Date   Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:58:51 +0200

I hope this will help:
I used once Mandriva 2005 and had something like that. It disappeared
when I installed gtk-devel packages.

By the way which gnome do you use? If you dont have gnome... Consider an
gnome installation.

Good Luck
Caveman