st: RE: RE: graph y-axis equal x-axis in lengths

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: graph y-axis equal x-axis in lengths
Date   Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:23:14 -0600

In addition, see Nick Cox's "Stata tip 12: Tuning the plot region aspect
ratio" in the Stata Journal 4(3).

Scott