Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <>
Subject   Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:50:30 -0500

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Setor Kunutsor <> wrote:
> Can you be a bit specific as I am not sure what you refer to. This is the first time am using statalist

The procedure's help will usually give the version information if it's
in there. I just checked -metatrim- on my computer after doing
-adoupdate, update- just to be sure and it lists the sources but
doesn't have a version number specifically, but does list several

For a command like this you might well need to email the author to ask
your larger question. Some here know meta-analysis and some don't. I
have a working knowledge of it, but don't do it enough to be able to
diagnose the problem you describe.