Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim
Date   Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:12:48 +0000

Please explain where user-written commands you refer to come from.

Nick