Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim

Subject   Re: st: When is 'no trimming' performed using metatrim
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:02:06 +0100

That is not sufficient information. See the Statalist FAQ for several
examples of what is needed.

We don't do this because we are mean (we may or may not be but that is
for others to deside) but because there are often multiple version of
user written software floating around in cyberspace and it helps if we
are talking about the same program. You have given us the author, but
that typically remains constant over versions, so that does not help
us resolve this issue.

-- Maarten

--
Maarten L. Buis