st: North arrow in spmap

From   Neophytos Stylianou <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: North arrow in spmap
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:28:31 +0000

I am using the spmap package in order to make some maps but I want to include a North arrow on my map.

How do I insert that?

I saw in the help file an arrow option  and I tried to create the exact same arrow dataset as the help file shows but it still does not recognise the arrow dataset as valid dataset