Re: st: RE: match variable across two tables

From   Rongrong Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: match variable across two tables
Date   Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:36:25 -0500

Dear Robert,

I am sorry to bug you:

* save naics to ionumber crosswalk
isid naics, sort

error message:
variable naics does not uniquely identify the observations

I do not know what I need to do here?

thanks,

-Rochelle