Re: st: -foreach- loop to fit regression at each level of a variable

From   Milena Przheska <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -foreach- loop to fit regression at each level of a variable
Date   Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:38:09 +0100

With all due respect, I doubt that everyone that posts a question has
read all 11000 pages of documentation.

I felt overwhelmed, so I asked for help.

And by the way, even with all the syntax correct, I don't get any
estimates, which was the essence of my question.