Re: st: Capture Code from Graph Editor

From   Lisa Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Capture Code from Graph Editor
Date   Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:07:26 +1100

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your suggestions. It is a pity that I cannot
replicate what was being done with the code output for functions in
the Results window. I felt that this was a major advantage over SAS
when you are first learning to code in either of them.

I will have a look at the book as I would love to learn graphs much
better than the defaults!

Thanks,
Lisa