st: Capture Code from Graph Editor

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Capture Code from Graph Editor
Date   Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:04:26 +0000

Lisa has received some good replies regarding the Graph Editor. From what she writes, it sounds to me as if she should read the documentation on graph schemes as well.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:14:01 +1100
From: Lisa Wang <[email protected]>
Subject: st: Capture Code from Graph Editor

Hi Statalisters,

I am wondering whether there is anything that will capture the
settings that I make in Graph Editor (eg. colours, change axes titles,
font sizes add a horizontal/vertical line....).

I learnt a lot of code of different functions to include in my do
files now through using the drop down menus. The code was then shown
in the Results Window, so I could use it again in a different context.

Is there something equivalent in Graph Editor; however, the Results
window is grayed out when Graph Editor is started? I am not trying to
automate the process to apply to many graphs but would like to learn
how the code to include into my dofile instead.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Lisa

Stephen
Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>