Re: st: Analysis on subset of Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) data

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Analysis on subset of Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) data
Date   Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:48:37 -0400

French,

I have to retract my comment about the filename. The -use- command is
valid if you have a folder TZKR62DT that contains the file
TZKR62FL.DTA.

Sorry for my mistake,

Friedrich