Re: st: RE: Graph format for publication with Springer

From   Jacob McDermott <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Graph format for publication with Springer
Date   Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:08:46 -0500

Thank you for the response.

This book is to be published as both a physical book and an ebook. Are you saying that the ebook version will likely have higher resolution graphs than this proof?

Jacob