Re: st: How Do I limit the observations used in a regression?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How Do I limit the observations used in a regression?
Date   Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:14:08 +0100

Short answer is to use -if-.

A longer answer is to wonder why you want to ignore some of your data.