Re: st: Sample size for four-level logistic regression

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sample size for four-level logistic regression
Date   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:20:32 -0700

Since you've already took the time to find out how long would be needed for the model to converge, did you try using those estimates as starting values to see if that could help ease some of the pain for doing a simulation study?  I would assume that even with some sampling variance the starting values from the model that converged in the first place would be relatively decent to help speed things up in the other models.  Just a thought that I figured might potentially be helpful.

HTH,
Billy