Re: st: Survival analysis - Inconstant event

From   "Bartus Tamás" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survival analysis - Inconstant event
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:17:34 +0200

Dear Miguel,

This question is too general to be answered, you should tell us some details
about your data.

The sequence you present fits the pattern exhibited by recurrent events. For instance,
the agent is single, then married, then single (divorced) again.Then the agent is at the risk
of marrying again. More examples can be found quite easily.

Tamas

--

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Deputy Director