Re: st: qreg (median regression)

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: qreg (median regression)
Date   Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:46:27 +0200

Thanks Nick.

I also forgot that I a copy of the following:

Hao, L., & Naiman, D. Q. (2007). Quantile regression. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.

This is a good book that explains quantile regression nicely....though I am still hunting for the simulations.

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior