Re: st: How to maximize an approximated likelihood

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to maximize an approximated likelihood
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:18:47 +0100

You asked the same question a few days ago at

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-04/msg00152.html

and no-one answered.

The Statalist FAQ has advice on what to do if no-one answers. One
repost, as here, is allowed, but it's best to think why no-one
answered and try to rephrase the question.

In this case, your problem seems a long way away from standard -ml-
problems, as no response variable is evident, so I suspect that too
many user-programmers found your question unclear and/or too
complicated to try to understand.

I hope you get a better answer, but the same question is not going to
be any easier to understand.