Re: st: Amelia object as data.frame

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Amelia object as data.frame
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:27:06 -0800

Hi Laura,

The issue that Daniel pointed out wasn't that MI doesn't support -msp-, but that -msp- does not support MI data.  For more information, see -help program_properties##mi- which explains some of the information that programmers use to make their packages support MI data.  One reason that the program is likely incompatible with the -mi estimate- command is that -msp- is an rclass program (a point that Nick Cox made yesterday in response to your previous thread).

That being said, you could always use -msp- as a framework to develop your own procedure (say -msp2-) that would be an eclass program and would support MI commands.

HTH,
Billy