st: Mokken scale on mi data

From   Laura Maria Schwirz <schwirzl@tcd.ie>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Mokken scale on mi data
Date   Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:22:58 +0000

Dear Stata User

I have a dataset with missing values and used Stata's mi command to
impute them. I had a look at the mi estimate commands and msp for
Mokken Scale Procedure unfortunately is not one of them. I also tried
using mi estimate, cmdok: msp, but it returned an error. Below
is my syntax and the error message:

. mi estimate, cmdok: msp strong1 knowo1 intel1 inspi1 moral1 com1
decent1 depend1 rel1 sens1
matrix e(b) is not set
matrix e(V) is not set
r(301)

I had a look at some of the comments in previous threats but am unsure
how to proceed from here.
Also, running a factor analysis on imputed data is also not feasible.

Many thanks for your help.

Laura