Re: st: twoway line

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: twoway line
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13:27:20 +0100

By -parm- you presumably allude to -parmest- (SJ/Roger Newson's own
site). If you use that, or any other convenient command, to save the
coefficients to a dataset, then you can plot the coefficients with
-eclplot- (SJ/Roger Newson's own site) or with a suitable combination
of -twoway line- and -rcap-.

That said, your treatment of years may yield inaccurate confidence
intervals if you are not properly modelling serial dependence.

Nick