st: comparing coefficients after treatreg

From   Agnieszka Kanas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: comparing coefficients after treatreg
Date   Sun, 07 Oct 2012 14:58:11 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I have a question how to compare the coefficients between two models after treatreg. I used suest and then test commands. However, after running a test command I get an error message "equation not found." I think the problem might be that I have a multiple-estimation equation. Also, is it possible to compare treatment effect coefficients between two models?

I post my code here; any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

*-------------begin example--------------------

#del ;

treatreg ww wa cit, treat(wc=wmed wfed);

estimates store M1;

treatreg ww wa cit health, treat(wc=wmed wfed);

estimates store M2;

#del cr

est dir

suest M1 M2

vce, block format(%7.3f) rho

test [M1_mean]wa = [M2_mean]wa
*to compare treatment effect coefficients
test [M1_mean]wc = [M2_mean]wc