Re: st: Mergining horozontally excel files under a particular patern

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mergining horozontally excel files under a particular patern
Date   Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:51:51 +0100

Guess confirmed.

I imagine if you had Stat/Transfer you would have tried it.

You can save separate worksheets in Excel as .csv (e.g.), import them
into Stata and then -merge-. Much of Scott's code still applies, but
-import excel- is, as said, out of the question for you unless you
upgrade to 12.

Someone may be able to improve on this.

Nick