RE: st: unrecognized command: _anovaparse

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: unrecognized command: _anovaparse
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:46:31 +0000

Thanks Nick, I'll take another look at the -update query-. Apologies for replying to a previous message and including it - simple oversight.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 17 November 2011 16:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: unrecognized command: _anovaparse

Despite what you say, this sounds to me like a side-effect of an
incomplete -update-.

_anovaparse is a non-documented official command.

Do look again at the results of -update query-.

(Please don't start new threads by replying to previous messages and
not deleting them, as is explained in the FAQ.)

Nick

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Tim Evans <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am using Stata 11.2, and was using the following code to run an anova test:
>
> webuse systolic
> anova systolic drug
>
> but I get this error message:
>
> unrecognized command:  _anovaparse
> r(199);
>
> Tried to google to see what this meant, but found literally nothing from the search! Any ideas?
>
> I've tried
> -update all- but this doesn't solve my problem.

[irrelevant stuff deleted]

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.