st: Bootstrap to compare ROC area on imputed dataset

From   roland andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Bootstrap to compare ROC area on imputed dataset
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:04:56 +0100

We are analysing discriminating capacity of a clinical score. Because
of some missing values we had to use imputed dataset. We have now
constructed a new clinical score and want to compare the new with an
old, using bootstrap.

We have used mim, category(combine) est(r(area)) se(r(se)) : roctab
diagnosis score1, summary to analyse the combined ROC area of the
imputed datasets. However we want to compare two different models and
would normally use roctab for this, but this does not work with mim,
category(combine).

We also want to make a bootstrapped analysis of the diagnostic
properties of a new clinical score on the imputed dataset.

We would appreciate any help on how to do the bootstrapping of the ROC
areas and comparing two areas on the imputed dataset.

Regards

Roland Andersson