Re: st: MI mvn with categorical data

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MI mvn with categorical data
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:35:26 +0200

MVN is generally seen to be superior to ICE/chained which is why I try to go that rout. The procedure I cite is exactly for the case I mention. It is in no way inappropriate, neither for my data nor for MVN. I just cannot get it to work with Stata, properly.