Re: st: RE: xtscc and small samples (equal size T and N)

From   christina sakali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtscc and small samples (equal size T and N)
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:21:22 +0300

Mark,

thank you, I will try the options you suggest.

And thanks again for all the other advice, warmly appreciated.