Re: st: tabstatmat question

Subject   Re: st: tabstatmat question
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:45:05 -0400

Sergio <[email protected]>:
Did you read my response?
Look at the matrix; there is one column, so your references to row and
column make no sense.
You could make another matrix with values of byv corresponding to zone
and wave, noting that you must have these be integers counting from 1
up for row and column numbers to correspond to what you seem to want.
But why?  What would be the point of this?