Re: st: Assigning new values to group variables

From   Florian Seliger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Assigning new values to group variables
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 14:41:49 -0700

Dear Robert,

it took me a while to understand the logic behind your code, but it seems to work perfectly.

Thank you very much!