Re: st: Re: problem with ivregress

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: problem with ivregress
Date   Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:34:48 -0500

They were. The staff at technical support solved the issue: they told
me that -ivregress- uses a different code to check for collinearity.
One of the variables in my analysis was poorly scaled ( i.e, in the
order of 10^8 while the others were in the order of 1). After
rescaling this variable, -ivreg-, -ivreg2- and -ivregress- produce the
same result.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez