Re: st: R: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district - flag: Stata 9/2 SE

Subject   Re: st: R: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district - flag: Stata 9/2 SE
Date   Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:01:27 -0400

Please resend with a new subject heading.  I have no expertise in this
area and those who do will not necessarily see your post.