Re: st: R: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district - flag: Stata 9/2 SE

From   Arka Roy Chaudhuri <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district - flag: Stata 9/2 SE
Date   Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:24:52 -0700

Hi,
  Thanks for the help. In my dataset all the districts in the target
population are include. The sampling design is stratified multi-stage
design with the first stage units being villages in the rural sector
and urban blocks in the urban sector. The ultimate stage units (USU)
are households in both the sectors.

   I only have one set of weights that comes with the data. The
documentation states that the weights represent the probability that
the particular household was included in the sample.  Please let me
know if I should include any other information. I am really thankful
for all the help.

Regards,

Arka