Re: st: Combining multiple imputation with propensity score matching

Subject   Re: st: Combining multiple imputation with propensity score matching
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:50:02 -0500

David Kantor <[email protected]> :

Swapping potential matches to optimize a sum of squared distances or
sum of distances is not "too complex" to do in Stata, though it would
no doubt be processor-intensive for a reasonable-sized problem, and
faster in Mata, and faster still in C.  In any case, I agree it is
probably not worth the effort to program it, though the case at hand
is a particularly simple one (matching on propensity only, not a
varlist).