RE: st: test for clustering in instrumental variables settings

Subject   RE: st: test for clustering in instrumental variables settings
Date   Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:55:33 -0000

Stas, Sergio,

Gabor Kezdi has done it.  Here's one version of his paper:

I had a go at implementing it (with Austin Nichols) in Stata.  We have a
working beta version (somewhere...).

--Mark