RE: AW: AW: st: Increasing Stata Memory

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: AW: AW: st: Increasing Stata Memory
Date   Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:27:53 +0100

Hm, I always thought I can get even more memory than I physically have.
I tried

forval x = 3000(100)10000 {
	di "Trying to set memory to `x' Mb"
 	set mem `x'M
}

on my 64-bit Linux system with 8GB of memory without any problems. (I
haven't, loaded any data though)

Uli