Re: st: estimating an asymmetrical relationship

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estimating an asymmetrical relationship
Date   Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:48:28 -0500

Hi Gisella:

If you ever find out what is the matter with my suggestion from your colleague, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

I'm curious why it might be incorrect.

Dave Jacobs
.