RE: st: Re: St: Re exact command for distance?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: St: Re exact command for distance?
Date   Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:15:42 -0700

> But my problem was rather that I have shapefile with polygons, and to transfer them
> into .dta, I dont know any other way that using shp2dta, which automatically computes
> the centroids of the polygones.

The help file for -shp2dta- says that it will compute the centroids if
-gencentroids( )- option is specified.

If this is the case, just leave it out.

It may be that both .shp and .dbf files are required.

Roy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/